It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas. The leaves have all fallen off the trees. Thanksgiving has come and gone. The temperature has started to drop (we have even seen some snow flurries). And Christmas lights can now be seen shining bright on homes throughout Maryland. The Christmas season is here! This means Christmas decorations, Christmas gifts, and high energy bills, all of which cost money, money money.
While we can’t help you save money on decorations and gifts, we can offer you a more energy efficient option to traditional heating: a Gas Fireplace or Stove. Over the last several weeks, we have offered several Energy Efficient Winter Heating Alternatives, including Electric Fireplaces, Pellet Stoves, Wood Burning Stoves, and now Gas Fireplaces and Stoves.
Switch to an Energy Efficient Heating, like a Gas Fireplace or Stove
There are several benefits to gas fireplaces and stoves, including:
- Of course, a gas fireplace or stove can save you money. These energy efficient heating sources can save you 25% or more on your energy bill.
- Unlike other fireplaces or stoves, a gas fireplace or stove has a constant heat supply. There is no need to store and haul fuel, such as wood or pellets.
- You get all of the benefits of a fireplace or stove without the mess.
- The gas heating sources are safer. There is no ash and, more importantly, no sparks.
- If the electricity goes out for any reason, your fireplace or stove will not be affected, ensuring that you have plenty of heat even if you are left in the dark.
- Gas fireplaces and stoves provide a better localized zone heat source than a forced air furnace or boiler.
- Finally, both a gas fireplace and stove can be the focal point your room has been sorely missing.
Gas Fireplaces from Ace
Gas fireplaces offer instant warmth and coziness and excellent energy efficiency. Ace Hardware & Hearth (Glen Burnie and Pasadena) and Ace Home & Leisure in Edgewater carry gas fireplaces, gas stoves and gas inserts from quality manufacturers including Jotul, Quadra-Fire, Heat & Glo, Regency, Hampton, Heatilator, and Kozy Heat.
Choose any style gas fireplace, gas stove or gas insert from any of our manufacturers, and we’ll order it and install it for you.